The relationship between Woodstock Corporation and our clients is the most important asset of our firm. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence in our firm, and are committed to protecting your personal information to the best of our ability. We believe that you value your privacy, so we will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law, at your direction, or necessary to provide you with our services. We have not sold and will not sell your personal information to anyone.
The Personal Information that We Collect, Maintain, and Communicate
Woodstock Corporation collects and maintains your personal information so we can provide investment management and related services to you. The types and categories of information we collect and maintain about you includes:
- Information we receive from you to open an account or provide investment advice and other services to you (such as your home address, telephone number, and financial information);
- Information that we generate to service your account (such as trade tickets and account statements); and
- Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your account (such as trade confirmations from brokerage firms).
In order for us to provide investment management services to you, we do disclose your personal information in limited instances, which include:
- Disclosures to third parties that perform services on our behalf (such as our technology consultants who assist us in maintaining our computer systems); and
- Disclosures to third parties as permitted by law, including those necessary to service your account (such as providing account information to brokers and custodians); and
- Disclosures required by law or made in cooperation with a government regulator or law enforcement authority, or to protect our or your rights and property.
How We Protect Your Information
To fulfill our privacy commitment at Woodstock Corporation, we have instituted firm-wide practices to safeguard the information we maintain about you. These include:
- Adopting policies and procedures that put into place physical, electronic, and other safeguards to keep your personal information safe; and
- Limiting access to personal information to those employees who need it to perform their job duties; and
- Requiring third parties that perform services for us to contractually agree by contract to keep your information strictly confidential; and
- Protecting information of our former clients to the same extent as our current clients.