Careers at Woodstock
At Woodstock, we provide our employees with exciting career experiences and opportunities in an inclusive environment committed to creating a diverse and equitable workplace for all.
For more than 90 years, Woodstock has provided portfolio management, financial counseling, personal trust and fiduciary services, and investment services to high-net-worth individuals and their families, trustees, corporations, and philanthropic institutions.
Investment Operations Administrator
The successful candidate will:
• Ensure the timely and accurate processing of all client account transactions, including security/cash movement and all account maintenance.
• Monitor the work of the primary client custodian and provide overall quality control.
• Maintain a productive relationship with that custodian bank and other vendors.
• Generate performance records and distribute performance reports on a periodic basis.
• Obtain required records for new client accounts, establish on respective systems, reconcile all asset receipts and update tax cost and acquisition date information.
• Collect, review and distribute cash, maturity, and corporate action reports.
• Assist with the posting, reconciliation, and balancing of non-custody accounts.
• Perform a variety of other administrative activities and special projects, including research as needed.
• Assist with any internal and regulatory audits and the development of policies and procedures.
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• 1-2 years of financial services industry experience
• Sound analytical skills
• Solid knowledge of business and industry practices
• High level of accuracy and thoroughness
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Excel
• Experience with Fidelity WealthScape, MOXY, and APX is a strong plus